Maynoothians Bucket List!!
- Climb a building, iontas is nice and easy!
- Say hi to Ben with a sticker on your face
- Ask Siona for a condom
- Have a cuppa tea on the SU
- Have a golden week, (attend all your lectures/tutorials/labs etc)
- Have a platinum week (attend all your lectures/labs/tutorials etc, and go out every night!, go on you absolute Beast)
- Count the number of times the lady in O briens says honey while you get a sandwich
- Join a club or society
- Attend a freshers week event at the SU bar
- Attend an orientation week event in the marquee
- Have a cup of tea or coffee in as many different places on campus (there is at least 9) (which one is best? Vote online!)
- Like our facebook page (Maynooth Students’ Union (MSU) )
- Pay attention
- Count your lecturers repeated words (do they um, em, ah or say anything else repeatedly)
- Start a doodle competition with your neighbour
- Do an assignment for that module
- Learn to read and write mirror writing, Da Vinci could and he was a proper genius! (might take a few lectures, maybe even a module or two :p )
- Read this handbook
- Write a note on how the lecturer could spice up the lecture, it could help you with public speaking too!
- Meditate, first off learn to meditate!
- Read the entire Wikipedia section for your subject.