Repeat Exams 2017
Repeat exams are commencing this week and we just want to say a massive GOOD LUCK from all the team here at MSU.
We know that this can be a very stressful time but please take it easy and look after yourself
Niamh's Top 10 Repeat Exam Tips:
1) The library extends it's Summer opening hours for the duration of the repeats- 8am-9pm Monday to Friday (10-5 Weekends).
2) Get enough sleep the night before the exam. The extra rest will help you more than any last minute cramming.
3) Excercise and eat well. South Campus has some lovely walks if you need to clear your head before or after an exam.
4) Make sure you have your transport sorted- remember that the private college buses are NOT running.
5) If you need handy Accommodation you can get a discount from the on-campus offerings- visit maynoothcampus.com and use the code 'Repeat Exams'.
6) Show up in time for your exams- you don't want to be rushing and you might not be allowed in if you are more than 15 minutes late.
7) Remember to bring your Student ID Card, this will need to be displayed on your table during the exam.
8) Electronic equipment is a NO NO! Turn off your phone and leave it under your chair. Leave your smartwatch and usb sticks at home.
9) Talk: to your friends, family, MSU or MU support services. Share any worries or anxieties you may have- it's better to talk.
10) Breathe and relax: You got this!