Vacancies : Operations Support Services Team
Job Ref : MSUOPS1718
Closing Date : Tuesday Sept. 05th, 5pm.
Application Form (MS Word) : Download
Advertisment (PDF) : Download
Maynooth Students Union (MSU) is an independent autonomous entity based on the Maynooth University Campus. MSU is the representative body for all students of Maynooth University and St Patrick's College Maynooth. MSU provides a platform for the services and activities of the Students’ Union and Maynooth University Clubs and Societies.
Operations Support Staff are key to the efficient running and delivery of Maynooth Students’ Union Services to our students. Support staff are required for the following service operations between Sept 2017 to May 2018 (the organisation will provide you with hours during term time weeks, these hours may vary week to week).
MSU Londis Shop
Londis Shop is a busy and dynamic environment. We need people who are friendly, hardworking and flexible to join the Shop Manager in delivering a great service to the campus population.
MSU Information Centre
The central information point for the students’ union this is the first point of contact and we need people who are willing to help, get involved and support all the running needs of this busy office and its services to join our operations support team.
We need people to be involved with the day-to-day running of MSU events. This is an ideal opportunity to get hands on experience working within the events industry. We are looking for punctual and innovative individuals to help market our events across the campus. Logistics is paramount to delivering events on time, flexibility is essential.
- Customer Services delivery across all operations
- Student Services – Printing, binding, Leap card, Clothing and other services support
- Retail assistant – Till sales, cash handling, merchandising, delivery intake, facilities maintenance support.
- Support the Maintaining/management of meeting rooms and storage facilities
- General office administration supports, mentoring support, campaign support and delivery.
- Event organisations, setup, running and delivery, stewarding, artist liaison, and clean-up
- Event postering, facility booking, equipment storage and maintenance
- Any other relevant duties as assigned by the MSU Management
- Available to work evening and weekend hours as needed.
- Strong Customer service, communication and interpersonal skills, and computer literate.
- Willingness to learn and bring ideas.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Team Player, flexible work ethic.
- Must have minimum blocks of 3hrs available on any given day (Mon to Fri), have a good knowledge of MU Campus and its environs.
- Download the Application Form.
- Complete the Application Form as outlined.
- Only completed Application Forms will be accepted, please do not send CVs.
Maynooth Students’ Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to excellence through diversity.